To provide opportunities for spiritual growth and learning in elementary students
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement a chapel program.
- Organize and advise teachers in planning a chapel with their students once a year.
- Coordinate Challenge Club (an after-school program) including organizing leaders, curriculum and materials.
- Organize and attend a culminating special event for Challenge Club.
- Organize Mother’s Day and Father’s Day programs in cooperation with the elementary music teacher.
- Recess duty.
- Substitute teach when necessary.
- Other duties assigned by the principal.
- Education: Some formal Bible training with at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Specialized knowledge: Bible knowledge
- Skills: Organizational skills to plan devotions and after-school programs.
- Abilities: Communication skills to help counsel students.