- That the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God, the only authoritative rule of faith and practice.
- That God is the Creator and Sustainer of all things.
- In the Trinity: God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- In the deity and virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
- In His atoning death and resurrection.
- That all people are sinners and in need of salvation (new birth through Jesus Christ).
- That salvation comes by grace alone through faith.
- That there is eternal life for the believer in heaven and eternal punishment for the unbeliever.
- That all Christians belong to the body of Christ, and form part of the Kingdom community which is the church.
All Christians are called to live holy lives.
- In the bodily resurrection.
- That Jesus will come again.